Monday, September 2, 2013

Tomorrow's the Day!

Hi families!

I can't believe tomorrow is the day! I am so excited to meet everyone! It's been wonderful hearing from some of you already.

Our classroom is ready and waiting. Here's a little sneak peek:










If you would like to become a follower of our website, just enter your email to the right. This way, you will get an email notification each time I update. If you have any questions for tomorrow, I will be checking my email all day so feel free to send me a message. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Waterman!
    Andrew Healy can't wait to start 1st grade tomorrow, he is so excited. We look forward to meeting you!

    Darcie Healy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited too! We are going to have a great day tomorrow. I am looking forward to meeting Andrew, and you as well! Thank you for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete