Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Please Read!

A few important things for parents:

- Please be sure to take a careful look at your child's GO Book and read over all the rules carefully with your child tonight. This binder will come home and travel back to school every day. It is important that your child has their binder with them at all times, as it is the primary way I keep everyone organized.

- I tried to be sure I checked every backpack this morning, but if there is something I missed today please put it in your child's GO Book tonight and remind them to show it to me in the morning. From now on, the GO Book will be where I remind students to carefully check (with my help for the first week) for anything they need to turn into me. Forms that were sent home today in the red folder should be signed and returned as quickly as possible.

- This afternoon I took some really sweet pictures of each child holding a first day of first grade sign! I would love to post them so you can see/save them to your computer if you would like, but I need to be sure I have your permission first. A permission slip will go home tomorrow. Please sign and return it as soon as possible so I can get them up this weekend. :)

- Be on the lookout for information about the behavior system I use in the classroom coming to you tomorrow as well. We will spend a lot of time setting up our class rules, discussing appropriate behavior (ie: how to sit on the rug, be a good listener, etc.) and learning about our routines/what I expect.

I think that's it! Rest up and thank you for everything! I know the first week or two can be information overload, but we will get through it together. As always, any questions or confusions- feel free to send me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment