Monday, June 16, 2014

Tomorrow's Field Trip

A few things to keep in mind for tomorrow:

  • We will be walking to and from Pilgrim Hall. Please have your child wear sneakers, sunscreen and appropriate clothing. I also suggested students bring a hat. 
  • Some students asked about bringing a water bottle. I am leaving this up to you! In the past, I have found that most are totally fine without them. I explained that if someone decides to bring one, it will be their responsibility to carry it and hold onto it while at the museum, as well as walking back and forth. We also cannot stop for bathroom breaks while walking. You know your child best so I am leaving this decision up to families.
  • We will be leaving right at 9:15 and will be back in time for lunch. Students can still pack a snack- we will have our snack time in the afternoon instead. 
  • I will make sure to snap lots of pictures. Be sure to check out the blog tomorrow night to see how our trip was. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment