Monday, June 9, 2014

Some Updates!

Hi everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that our writing celebration will start tomorrow at 9:45. Please try to be at the school by 9:40. I will give everyone a few minutes to come in, get settled, and pour a cup of coffee! :) The kids are so excited to have you all in- they will do great!

I will also be sending home a permission slip tomorrow for our last field trip. We will be walking to Pilgrim Hall next Tuesday afternoon. Because it is our last one for the year, I am inviting any parents that would like to come along to chaperone (as long as your have a CORI all set in the office). If you would like to join us, please mark and return the form by Friday just so I can have a general idea of how many people will be coming. 

I think that's it! I can't wait to see everyone tomorrow. Here's a few pictures of this morning when the Plymouth Pilgrim players came to visit and read to us. I hope some of you will get the chance to use your free ticket!




No comments:

Post a Comment