Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Writing/Poetry Celebration

A note went home today regarding our Writing/Poetry Celebration next Thursday June 13th. Please be sure to take a peek at it and return the form to me as soon as possible. I am looking forward to seeing everyone. We can't wait to show you all the hard work we've been doing!

Also, it's looking like rain is forecasted for our walking field trip to Pilgrim Hall on Friday. I tried contacting Pilgrim Hall to schedule a new date (if needed), but the person I need to speak with to do so is out of town until Thursday morning. I will keep an eye on the forecast and be in touch as soon as I know more. Thanks to all the parents that volunteered to chaperone- as soon as I get more information on Thursday, I will be in contact with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment