Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Update

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I have caught wind of the stomach bug that is traveling around. I left first thing this morning because I did not want anyone else to catch it. I was so happy to hear the students were cooperative and flexible for the substitute today. I will compliment them when I return!

I was unable to get the gumball quizzes back to the students today but will hand them back when I return. Congratulations to Anthony, Jeniffer, Fariz, Aidan, Brian and Eliza for earning a gumball! Since I was not there to distribute new flash cards, we will not have a gumball quiz this week. For students who will be working with their current flashcards again next week, I would encourage them to take the extra time to practice tonight and tomorrow night! There are no nightly readers or sight word packs so please have your child review the words we have already covered and read books of choice from home.

I did ask for the math homework to be sent home tonight. If it was difficult for your child, please write me a little note and I will be sure to go over it with them. We will review telling time to the half hour again in our upcoming math lessons too.


No comments:

Post a Comment