Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Math Workbook Pages

Today your child came home with their workbook pages for chapter 2. Please do not be alarmed if you notice pages that are not completed! In many of the lessons, we use the interactive white board or manipulatives to practice the skills rather than doing the pencil and paper task. In addition, please keep in mind the idea of your child's workbook is for practice, not perfection! Some tasks we do together, some they do with partners, and other pages are done individually. I constantly collect information from these pages to drive my small group instruction. If I notice your child had a hard time with a particular task, I will use information from the workbook to put your child in a group that will work more on that.

I did tell the students that the unfinished workbook pages can be used at home for extra practice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment