Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love love LOVE being a first grade teacher, but this week especially, your little ones have reminded me just how special of an experience it is. From their hysterical costumes and fun spirits on Wednesday, to the sweet, kind words and thoughtfulness they shared with each other today- they keep me smiling and loving my job so much more. :)

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone and I hope you got to enjoy some time with your little loved ones tonight! Here's a quick peek into what our day at school entailed. Thank you again to Liz Novak, Emilie Mackinnon, Molly Johnson and Robin Pyy for coming in to help run some awesome craft workshops for us this morning!!  


















Sending lots of love from me to your families! Enjoy your night! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment