Saturday, February 16, 2013

100th Day

Hi everyone,

I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I was not to be there yesterday for the big day. Food poisoning or the stomach flu got hold of me Thursday night and I was so sad when I had to call  in sick on Friday. Ms. Diamond, our classroom aide, is truly amazing though! She stepped in for me and made sure the kids still had a wonderful day. Plus, she snapped lots of photos so I could see how great everyone looked dressed up like they were 100 years old. Thank you Ms. Diamond! :)












The students gathered with all the other grades to make a human 100 to celebrate the day. Great job first grade helping make the number 1!

I have lots more to share from Valentine's Day to our penguin unit. I will be back soon to post more, but for now, it's more crackers and ginger ale for this under the weather teacher. :( Hope everyone is enjoying their vacation so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment